What do you get if you mix:
1. The end of daylight savings, meaning the darkness is starting to close in;
2. Having to say goodbye to a good friend who made the working day that much easier to bear (how dare she defect to Australia with her lovely English boyfriend in order to pursue their future together!);
3. A critical lack of chocolate in the vicinity;
4. A realisation that this is the longest you've not been in a serious relationship for... well, ever; and
5. A week of not very good sleep.
Any guesses? No?
Well, let me enlighten you. What've got yourself is a serious case of the sucks.