Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Good times

Things have been going very well lately. I have been sleeping, for a start. Last night I got woken up by a text message coming through and I went straight back to sleep. Naturally, being the Harbinger of Doom that I am, I am starting to get a little edgy about when exactly this harmonious period in my life is going to start fraying around the edges, before stumbling and finally exploding into a ball of flame.

I can't quite bring myself to believe that things are this good right now, and I am equally amazed that "good" equals "calm" at this point in my life. For me, not waking up hyperventilating in the wee hours and freaking out every other minute about my status as an unmarried, childless woman approaching 30, is a very good thing.

Dear God that I'm not sure I believe in, please make this charmed spell last.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...